- Did some drafting practice / explored the program for my own purposes/activities
- Helped out Jacob (http://bigenwald.blogspot.com/) with some spectroscopy work
- Went to the summer series. Rather dry "video" about the changes in the American patent system that I was already aware of. Free pizza makes up for it.
- Did some testing for the Planetterrainium
- I found out my t-shirt design(s) was not voted the winner
Regardless, my adviser returns Monday, but until then I'm still looking for more stuff to do.
Oh, and for anyone who's interested in knowing what I do for fun, here's a picture of one such thing:
I'd be surprised if anyone reading this blog would know what this is if I haven't already told you in person, but if you do, congratulations for knowing/figuring it out.